Because each order is custom made, your own unique look is created with any of our scarf styles. Your name is knit into each end on both sides of the scarf on one or two lines using our standard block lettering. We recommend using names of four to nine characters because this works best in the knitting process. For an additional set-up fee we can usually knit a different name into each end of the scarf.
Colors & Material:
Once you select a style, your order is knit in the colors you have chosen from the 32 we have to offer. Made with 100% acrylic yarn. Machine wash in warm water and lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
Our Adult Size scarves are knit approximately 60″ long and 6.25″ to 6.75″ wide. They are also available in a shorter Youth Size which are approximately 54″ long and the same width as our Adult Size. Please contact our Customer Service Department for further information.
How to place an order:
- Pick what item you want to purchase.
- Download the Template of the item by clicking on the style number below the image.
- Download the Order Form.
- Choose your colors. Each color has a corresponding number with it. Please include the color name and number.
- School Orders: A copy of the Purchase Order will need to go with the paperwork to proceed with the order. Begin the process so it is ready upon submitting your order.
- All Other Orders: Current credit card information and 50% down will be needed upon placing an order before your order will be processed.
- Please e-mail only ONE Customer Service Representative to avoid confusion, duplication of orders or delays.
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
32 Yarn Colors Available
Made in the USA – Cloquet, MN