Because each order is custom made, your own unique look is created with any of our earband styles. Your name is knit into each side of the earband on one line using our standard block lettering. We recommend using names of four to nine characters because this works best in the knitting process. Shorter names may need to repeat three or four times around the earband. For an additional set-up fee we can usually knit a different name into each side of the earband or wrap very long names around the earband.
Colors & Material:
Once you select a style, your order is knit in the colors you have chosen from the 32 we have to offer. Made with 100% acrylic yarn. Machine wash in warm water and lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
Our earbands are knit as Adult “One Size Fits Most”. Many can also be made in a slightly Smaller Youth Size. Please contact our Customer Service Department for further information.
How to place an order:
- Pick what item you want to purchase.
- Download the Template of the item by clicking on the style number below the image.
- Download the Order Form.
- Choose your colors. Each color has a corresponding number with it. Please include the color name and number.
- School Orders: A copy of the Purchase Order will need to go with the paperwork to proceed with the order. Begin the process so it is ready upon submitting your order.
- All Other Orders: Current credit card information and 50% down will be needed upon placing an order before your order will be processed.
- Please e-mail only ONE Customer Service Representative to avoid confusion, duplication of orders or delays.
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
32 Yarn Colors Available
Made in the USA – Cloquet, MN