Find Lead Time for Standard Orders
Lead time is the minimum amount of time it takes for us to complete your order from start to finish. We are the custom manufacturer and knit each individual item starting from cones of yarn.
- Lead times can change on a daily basis based off of the following:
- Machine availability
- Orders in house
- Allotted amount of pieces per product per day
- Yarn availability (backorders from our suppliers)
- Lead times do not include the time between receiving your order, processing your order, and any delays in receiving the appropriate approval. Your actual lead time is based off of when your Sales Order is created and emailed/faxed to you for your review and approval.
- Due to large volume of orders during our busy season, please allow for additional time for your Customer Service Representative to process your order.
- Any delays in receiving the appropriate signature to approve your order may result in delays in your approximate ship date.
- Lead times do not include the transit time from when your order leaves Wear-A-Knit to your specified location.
- Your approximate ship date is the next available date. Unfortunately, we do not honor rush orders, even at an additional cost.
- Quantity can’t be changed once we have received your approved Sales Order. If any changes need to be made to your Sales Order, please contact your Customer Service Representative immediately to avoid a delay in your approximate ship date.
- You are more than welcome to contact us for an ESTIMATED lead time! Please be sure to only email ONE Customer Service Representative to avoid confusion, duplication of orders, or delays. (firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com)
** This is for standard items only. Unfortunately, we do not give lead times for logo items. Please see “How To Place A Logo Item Order” (hyperlink) for more information.
For further information, please visit our FAQ (hyperlink) page and our other “How Do I…” (hyperlink) pages.