Because each order is custom made, your own unique look is created with any of our mitten styles. Your name is knit into the back side of each mitten on one or two lines using our standard block lettering. We recommend using names of up to seven characters because this works best in the knitting process. For an additional set-up fee we can usually knit a different into each hand.
Colors & Material:
Once you select a style, your order is knit in the colors you have chosen from the 32 we have to offer. Made with 100% acrylic yarn. Machine wash in warm water and lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
Our Adult size mittens are approximately equal to a Woman’s Medium/Large or Man’s X-Small/Small. Our Youth size mittens are slightly smaller and fit approximately the Pre-Teen to Early Teen age group. Please contact our Customer Service Department for further information.
How to place an order:
- Pick what item you want to purchase.
- Download the Template of the item by clicking on the style number below the image.
- Download the Order Form.
- Choose your colors. Each color has a corresponding number with it. Please include the color name and number.
- School Orders: A copy of the Purchase Order will need to go with the paperwork to proceed with the order. Begin the process so it is ready upon submitting your order.
- All Other Orders: Current credit card information and 50% down will be needed upon placing an order before your order will be processed.
- Please e-mail only ONE Customer Service Representative to avoid confusion, duplication of orders or delays.
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
32 Yarn Colors Available
Made in the USA – Cloquet, MN